ELEMENT TYPE R BASE
The SmartFlex Element Type R boosts production while maintaining unrestricted access to the laser and shuttle table. You can run hot jobs and drop-cut parts, then easily transition back to automated production. A great fit for shops needing flexibility and high productivity with limited space.
Element Type R Base Features
- Linear configuration – This unique automation solution can fit up against a wall or in a corner while still providing lights out capabilities.
- Capacity and Specs – Industry leading under 80 second cycle time for small form factor automation, 6600 lb. load/unload capacity. Two raw material shelves, finished sheet unload area.
- Easy Access to the Cutting Table – If your shop sees a lot of one-off parts and hot jobs you may have avoided automation. The Element maintains access to the shuttle tables allowing you to pause a production run mid-sheet, cut a hot job or part, and resume production.
- Lean – Integrating automation with a laser unleashes the speed of new fibers and frees up operators to work on other jobs.
- Modular – Like all SmartFlex Automation, the Element is built with growth in mind. Expand your production capacity at any time by adding a material tower (Element Warehouse).
- SmartFlex Innovation is Standard – Despite being a smaller automation system, the Element is equipped with vacuum loading with air knife sheet separation, thickness detection, and aerial sheet positioning.
- Full Features in a Small Footprint – Including the GX-F fiber, this system measures 23’ x 53’. We have satisfied customers who tell us the Element makes them feel like they are wasting space elsewhere in their shops with how productive this small system can be.