The GX-F Series features intuitive M800 controls, and an update to the revolutionary ZOOM head with flexible beam control. Every major component in the GX-F line is designed and built by Mitsubishi in-house. This means a single source for service and support, and optimized components specifically constructed to reduce operating costs and maximize throughput.
GX-F Series Features
- Optimized Performance to fit your needs – Available in 5’x10’ and 2mx4m at 4kw and 6kw powers
- Advanced Mitsubishi M800 Control & Electronics – Delivers a best in industry 1 microsecond (millionth of a second) beam on/off time while maximizing edge quality.
- Mitsubishi Zoom Head – The revolutionary Zoom head received an update, further improving setup time and flexibility thanks to stepless switching of beam size, shape, and focal point. Quickly switch between materials or thicknesses without a lens change.
- Single Source for Service and Support – Single source doesn’t just mean easier service and ownership. By making our fiber line single source, MC Machinery can set higher performance standards without having to factor in third party parts. The new fiber resonator was built to fully take advantage of breakthroughs in fiber technology that could no longer be achieved using third party componentry.
- Real-time Gas Tracking – Live monitoring of gas use. Witness significant reductions in electrical and assist gas consumption
- Built for Automation – Like all Mitsubishi equipment, the GX-F is built to help your business grow and to grow with it. Flexible and modular automation systems can make automation work for every business, including in compact footprints.