Simple, powerful, accessible. If you’re looking for a short-run laser check out the HVII-R, the latest in a venerable line of hybrid-style lasers from Mitsubishi.
Mitsubishi HVII-R Features
- Wide Size Range – 4’ x 4’, 4’ x 8’ or 5’ x 10’ table, with 2kw, 3.2kw or 4.5kw resonators.
- Reliable “Hybrid” Design – laser head movement constricted to the short Y axis.
- Latest Technology – hybrids are very popular in Japan, and this model reflects the latest R&D.
- Easy to Operate and Maintain
- 12” Z Axis – extra clearance for fixtures, formed parts and tubing.
- Great Short-Run Machine – super accessible for the operator, safe CO2
- Fast for a Hybrid – 1970 ipm in X/Y, 2560 ipm in the Z.
- Jet Pierce – fast, clean piercing of carbon steel. Air jet port built into the head.
- Open-Ended – manually reposition over-length sheets and rectangular tubing.
- Mitsubishi’s Patented Cross Flow CO2 Resonator – low maintenance, no refurbs, great cut.
- Wide Variety of Available Options – including rotary axis, chip conveyor, 10” lens, magnetic break away head and high accuracy positioning of pre-punched sheets.