Mitsubishi’s largest fiber features a 20’ or 26’ long table and several automation options. A 10’ table width makes the XL-F ideal for loading multiple 5’ x 10’ blanks on the shuttle tables in one handling.
Mitsubishi XL-F Features
- Mitsubishi’s Biggest Fiber – available with a 26’ or 20’ long table, at 8kw and 6kw.
- 10’ Cutting Width – ideal for loading multiple 5’ x 10’ blanks on the shuttle tables in one handling. The 8030 XL-F can cut up to ten 5’ x 10’ nests without interruption.
- Full Safety Enclosure – around the cutting area, protects the operator from the fiber beam.
- Mitsubishi Zoom Head – automatically sets focus, beam diameter and mode. Sealed head never needs lens cleaning. With magnetic crash protection.
- Massive 1” Capacity Shuttle Tables – designed to handle the stress of loading by an overhead crane and magnet. Competitor’s shuttle tables of this size look flimsy in comparison.
- Several Automation Solutions – both cart style load/unloads and tower systems.