VZ10 3D Laser
A seamless, effective way to automatically manage and maximize your machinery investment.
Featuring a top-of-the-line Mitsubishi 3-axis cross-flow resonator for superior cutting power, the VZ10 combines accuracy and flexibility for users across a wide range of complex laser applications. The unique flexibility of the VZ10 laser’s 5- and 6-axis, 3D laser cutting systems can help you produce complex parts quickly and efficiently with fewer operators.
And best of all, this game-changing assemblage of robust shop floor cutting power is also easy to use and work with, thanks to the new, world-class LC30T Mitsubishi CNC control system.
VZ10 3D Laser Features
- Offers greater cutting flexibility with 3D and 2D cutting capability
- Increased overall cutting speed due to faster axial movement, and 30% faster Z axis movement than previous models
- Up to 50% faster and easier programming due to on-board CNC with one-touch teach functions that dramatically reduce keystrokes
- Zero-offset head for exceptional performance in preformed part trimmer applications
- 5” focal lens, providing faster processing times in thin material while reducing the heat-affected zone
- Auto-adapting H axis head, which alters height automatically to aid in processing formed parts
- Mitsubishi-standard damage reduction head and independent height control
- Secure, easy-interchange work clamps and support pins for holding 2D workpiece in place
- Powerful and easy-to-use material parameter tables
- Mitsubishi’s patented 3-axis cross-flow resonator for superior cutting power
- Digital rectangular-wave, high-peak power pulse, delivering increased cutting power and cleaner edge quality
- Industry’s most advanced PC-based teach pendant for maximum programming power and flexibility
- Enhanced LC30T Mitsubishi control system
- 20GB hard drive capacity capable of handling large programs
- Optional DiamondSoft 3D CAD/CAM software for easy-to-use, advanced offline programming capability
- Bidirectional offset to zero-offset data conversion